Most of us will have Monday off, and if the weather cooperates this weekend, I'm guessing a lot of you will be inspired to pack a picnic and hit the lush grass in some bucolic field or lakeside retreat. Get out there and enjoy what brief warmth we seem to be blessed/cursed with. Have a great holiday, summer is here! Cheers.
1. Promontory Point Park (5491 S. Shore Dr.)
2. Great Lawn at Millennium Park
3. Montrose Beach (North of Montrose, along the lake)
4. Olive Park (500 N. Lake Shore Dr.)
5. Lincoln Park Conservatory (2391 N. Stockton Dr.)
Honorable Mention: Humboldt Park (1400 N. Sacramento)