- Cape of Good Hope Nature Preserve, one of the world’s bio diversity hot spots
- A musical event featuring the music of South Africa
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- A trip to the top of Table Mountain
- A tour of Nelson Mandela’s prison at Robben Island with a former prisoner
- Three game drives in an open 4X4 safari vehicle with expert trackers
- Intimate viewings of lions, giraffes, hippos, rhinos, elephants and more!
- A tour of SOWETO’S Apartheid Museum & Township
- Collaboration with local NGOs to deliver needed supplies to local communities
- 11 Days/10 Nights
- Trip is Valued at $5,995 per Person
- Trip Departs Chicago Summer 2015
- Travel Will Be Carbon Neutral Through Earthbound Expeditions’ Partnership with the Carbonfund
For detailed information and the full trip itinerary, please click here.
About Earthbound Expeditions
Earthbound Expeditions’ experienced guides offer a unique perspective on the places you’ll visit. These group leaders are not just great historians, naturalists and linguists, but as our happy alumni can testify, they are also great travel companions!