During this all-day symposium, Chicago's Metropolitan Planning Council and New York's Regional work to identify and prioritize strategic investments in transportation, water, and energy to be included in a national infrastructure plan, authorization of a new surface transportation bill, pending climate change legislation, and implementation of the Great Lakes Compact.
This recording includes a roundtable that focuses on water issues in the Great Lakes megaregion; participants include:
* Steve Ernst, Study Director, Rockford Area Transportation Study Chester Jourdan, Executive Director, Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission
* Terry Kohlbuss, Executive Director, Tri-County Regional Planning Commission
* Concurrent Roundtables on Cross-Border Infrastructure Challenges in the Great Lakes Megaregion: Energy
* Concurrent Roundtables on Cross-Border Infrastructure Challenges in the Great Lakes Megaregion: Transportation
* Rebuilding and Renewing America: Report out from the Roundtables and Closing Remarks
Recorded Monday, November 17, 2008 at Hyatt Regency Chicago.