1. Chelsea Lately took on the Chicago gay bar Wang's last night, which wants to ban female customers at 11 p.m., reports the Huffington Post.
2. Here's the new poster for Steppenwolf's The March, which is a joint product of the company and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
3. It's World Theatre Day! Soon, anyway: March 27, The League of Chicago Theatres will celebrate at 4:00 p.m. at the Cultural Center. And did you know that the city was the first in the U.S. to plan celebrations for this anniversary, in 2009? There will be panel discussions and presentations.
4. RAIN - A Tribute to the Beatles will be at the Oriental Theatre for one-week June 26 to July 1. The Associated Pres said it was "the next best thing to seeing The Beatles!" at one point in time so lookout!
5. It seems like there's always been a divide between comedy clubs on the South Side and those on the North. Adding a voice to the discussion about why and how this is so, comedian Meechie Hall wrote a post about it, and it garnered tons of responses from his fellow comedians. Comedy of Chicago reports that since then, Hall has gotten a bunch more north side bookings -- though he can't say that they're related to this claim: "I personally know that the mics up north haven't been giving real urban comedians a chance."
Questions? Tips? Email email@example.com.