|Date/Time||Thu, Nov 30 @ 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
10 W. Hubbard St.
Chicago, IL 60654
Indulge in an unforgettable series of evenings brought to you by WBEZ, Chicago Sun-Times, and Let’s Talk Womxn! If you’re passionate about empowering women, savoring delicious cocktails, gourmet food, grooving to diva music, and engaging in fantastic conversations, this event is tailor-made for you. Join us for six spectacular nights filled with inspiration, empowerment, and fun (Every Thursday from November 16 through December 28).
On November 30, experience an enriching evening featuring behind the business conversations and complimentary tastings from these restaurateurs:
- Ashley Ortiz, Antique Taco
- Heather Bublick, Soul & Smoke BBQ
- Rohini Dey, PH.D., Vermilion Indian Chinese & Founder of Let’s Talk Womxn
The night will also feature 3-minute soapboxes where guests will be able to share their thoughts in a unique open-mic.
Come be a part of this empowering experience and celebrate the spirit of women-power with us! Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to connect, inspire, and uplift one another.
No tickets or RSVP needed. Cash bar and food. Complimentary LTW tastings.
Presented by: Sysco
If you can’t make this event, check out the other nights:
- Thursday, December 7 featuring Deann Bayless (Frontera Grill Mexican) and Danielle Kuhn (Scratch Board F2T)
- Thursday, December 14 featuring Tigist Reda (Demera Ethiopian) and Melanie Casati (Casati’s Italian)
- Thursday, December 21 featuring Margarita Challenger (Guanajuato Mexican) and Lori Seay (Soul Veg City Vegan)
- Thursday, December 28 featuring Julia Shell (Dandy Crown Bar) and Mary Aregoni (Saigon Sisters Vietnamese)
See more about Let’s Talk Womxn & Chicago Womxn Hangout here.
Follow your Chicago women restaurateurs and win giveaways by Let’s Talk Womxn here.