Chocolate, Coffee & Wine
This show was recorded live at The Bell House on Thursday, March 23rd, 2017. If you want to listen to the Q&A after the show, sign up to become a Gimlet member for $5 a month. If you sign up for a year, you can receive a Science Vs t-shirt!
- Cloudflare - To learn more visit cloudflare.com/sciencevs
- Wordpress - go to wordpress.com/science to get 15% off a new website
- Hello Fresh - For $30 off your first week of meals go to hellofresh.com and enter the promo code SCIENCEVS30
This episode has been produced by Wendy Zukerman, Heather Rogers, Diane Wu, and Shruti Ravindran. Our senior producer is Kaitlyn Sawrey. Edited by Annie-Rose Strasser. Fact checking by Diane Wu and Ben Kuebrich. Sound design and music production by Matthew Boll, and mixed by Austin Thompson. Music written by Bobby Lord. Extra thanks to Martin Peralta, Rachel Ward, Eric Mennel and the Bell House, and live show art by Alice Lay (which you can see at facebook.com/sciencevspodcast)
- JAMA Review - Are antioxidant supplements associated with higher or lower all-cause mortality?
- David Sinclair’s Study: Resveratrol improves health and survival of mice on a high-calorie diet
- Alcohol and coronary heart disease: a meta-analysis
- Coffee Meta-analysis: Coffee consumption and mortality from all causes…
- Habitual chocolate consumption and risk of cardiovascular disease among healthy men and women