- Everyday Bravery - Listen to Everyday Bravery, a podcast from Prudential, by going to everydaybravery.com
- Wordpress - go to wordpress.com/science to get 15% off a new website
This episode has been produced by Shruti Ravindran, Ben Kuebrich, Heather Rogers and Wendy Zukerman. Kaitlyn Sawrey is our senior producer. We’re edited by Annie Rose Strasser. Fact checking by Ben Kuebrich. Music production and original music written by Bobby Lord. Extra thanks to Dr Jonathan Schooler, Dr Florian Kurth Aldis Wieble and Dr. Madhav Goyal.
- CDC Report: Trends in the Use of Complementary Health Approaches Among Adults: United States, 2002–2012
- Review of Neuroimaging Studies on Meditators
- Meditation Programs for Psychological Stress and Well-being A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis - JAMA review of Clinical Trials with Active Controls
- Intensive meditation training, immune cell telomerase activity, and psychological mediators - Dr. Cliff Saron’s study on telomerase activity after a meditation retreat