Episode 103 (The Rose of Long Island)
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, from PRX, a curated network of extraordinary, story-driven shows.
- We start and end with Daniel Berenboim playing Lizt's 6 Consolations, S. 172: No. 3 in D flat minor.
- We hit up Yes But, from Danny Bensi and Saunder Jurriens' score to Christine.
- We return to the official Memory Palace love theme of William Henry Harrison, The Gentle Softness, Lalo Schiffrin's score to The Last Dragon
- We cruise on the U.S.S. Princeton to Dispute by Yann Tiersen.
- Twist comes to Missing Pieces from the Broken City score.
- I read quite a bit about the Tylers, but really, one needs only to read "and Tyler Too," by Robert Seager II.