Top 10 clichés we are certain to hear tonight during Bears v. Lions MNF broadcast
Please add your guesses for the full on sports cliches we'll hear tonight from the Monday Night Football crew during the Bears v. Lions:
- Tirico: Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my!" laugh laugh laugh (fake sportscaster laugh)
- Gruden: Julius Peppers loves the limelight.
- Jaworski: Cutler's posture is all wrong. He's not stepping into this throws.
- Gruden: Rod Marinelli is a great, tenacious coach. He teaches this Chicago "D" to go for the ball.
- Tirico: The Lions are resilient, just like the city of Detroit.
- Gruden: Detroit is a blue collar town and the people love to see these hard-working teams. (Followed by a shot of that big bronze sculpture of the fist of Joe Louis)
- Gruden: Ndamukong Suh has a nasty streak. You have to, though, if you play the defensive tackle position in the NFL.
- Jaworski: The Bears really miss Olin Kruetz and his toughness.
- Jaworski: Jay Culter has a cannon for an arm, but just doesn’t look too comfortable after taking a beating.
- Six tributes to Al Davis and maybe one thrown in for Brett Favre. No reason, they just love Brett Favre.