Chip Caray is out at TBS? Forget broadcasting, can he play linebacker?
How bout a little double exposure to start your Tuesday morning? BAM! Nice pic from our Flickr pool.
- The Illinois National Guard plans to move out of Chicago. That means it is up to the Guardian Angels to protect us in case of emergency.
- Brian Urlacher went off on the Bears and their season for Yahoo! sports. Very interesting read. What fire. What passion. What a letdown that it comes from someone on injured reserve.
- The Trib is saving journalism, one Living story at a time: When perfume becomes a nuisance.
- Chip Caray is out at TBS. The former play-by-play announcer is now a free agent. Bring him back to the North side! Or find a place for him in Chicago. Maybe he can help Navy Pier expedite the opening of the new Harry Carays.
- God love Twitter and @ebertchicago. This is his latest tweet: ""Old Dogs" is like waiting for the bus in a city where you're not sure they have a bus line."