Congratulations, Mayor... um... Bloomberg
* The Nation: Defeated candidate Halvorsen "undone by her association with the NRA."
* Jackson Jr. reportedly writing memoir to "clear up his legacy."
* Democratic congressman goes medieval on Fox News' Sean Hannity.
* Illinois House OKs limits on right to carry concealed weapons.
* North Carolina newspaper editor who received threats after requesting gun-permit information on county residents is quitting.
* Universities of Missouri and Nebraska are teaching journalism students how to operate drones.
* How many recent college grads are really living back with their parents?
Get this blog by email, free. Sign up here.
* "Nation buster" asteroid could clobber this planet in 2036.
* Stephen Colbert: "Can we lubricate the earth in any way?"
* Is Twitter worth $10 billion?
RED, RED ROBIN. History repeats itself this week: Robin, the Boy Wonder, will die in the pages of Batman comics.
* TV's Robin, Burt Ward: "It’s a terrible choice."
* 8 ways comics characters have come back from the dead.
* "Fantastic Four" set for movie reboot with script polished by author of Pride and Predjudice and Zombies and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
* University of Connecticut Dean of Liberal Arts and Sciences (an expatriate Chicagoan) on "Downton Abbey": "The plot makes it unwatchable."