Didn't Obama's Social Secretary run the IL Lotto?
The Bubbly Creek has snow on it!!!!! Therefore, this blog will go 15 mph slower and put out some paint cans with a couple 2x4s to hold my parking spot. This picture is from our Flickr pool and it is designed to remind you of better days...
And the nominee for most boring NFL game in 2009 goes to... And that's my rant today. I went to the Bears game yesterday. It was fun to be in Soldier Field, although it was cold. We were way up top - you know the sign that says "Text ___ if a fan is being a douche" towards the south end zone? Yeah, I was resting my head on that. I will give a shout-out to the Bears and Soldier Field for the bathrooms. The 325 Level men's bathroom is a converted women's bathroom. So it is all stalls. So no troughs for this self-respecting adult. I had a stall. Now, I wouldn't eat a sandwich in there, but it was a pleasant experience. In other news:
- This week is the 1 year anniversary of the Blago arrest. Do you remember where you were when you heard?
- Desiree Rogers is the White House social secretary? I guess I missed that. Rogers ran the lottery in Illinois and Peoples Gas, so you know she can throw a party. Wait...if she ran the lotto and Peoples, doesn't she owe me money? Also, according to Wikipedia (so you know it's true) she was a delegate at the 1992 Republican Convention.
- Charlie Weis is interested in the Bears and Notre Dame is showing interest in Pat Fitzgerald (not the US Attorney)
- Luc Longley won the rights to name a shrimp.
- Lynette Kalsnes has a great story on how architects are putting more emphasis on design for public schools.