Thursday Thingy: What is that you can't seem to get enough of?
Here's what I can't seem to get enough of these days...
1. The band "Mumford and Sons"
2. Lilac bushes in bloom on my street (which i inhale every time i walk by) and the purple-leaved tree outside my window (inhale with my eyes)
3. The new book "In the Plex" (by Stephen Levy, about history of Google)
4. Garbanzo beans and cold, crisp green pepper drizzled with olive oil
5. Using my new iPad to scroll through photos of my children taken by the amazing photographer Brooke Hummer
6. This Barbara Kingsolver quote: "The least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. The most you can do is live inside that hope, running down its hallways, touching the walls on both sides."
What about you?
What is that YOU can't get enough of lately?
Won't you tell us in the cozy comment section down there?