What does the IL budget process look like on social media?
Last night the Illinois General Assembly faced down their deadline for a new state budget- consistently one of the most exciting legislative days of the year. If listening to our coverage of the process isn't dynamic enough for you, Twitter can provide a Rashomon-like alternative.
- First there's the party line- the Senate GOP and Senate Dems' official feeds.
- John Fritchey provides references to Ice-T
- Franco Coladipietro gives the DuPage County GOP perspective
- William Burns inducts new members to his "Century Club" (GA members with 100 "no" votes)
- Dan Rutherford does play-by-play of the debate on the floor
- Michael Zalewski ponders messing with the space-time continuum by Tweeting about Facebook and the Capitol Fax blog
- And of course, The Capitol Fax fills in the gaps.