What does the IL budget process look like on social media?
- First there's the party line- the Senate GOP and Senate Dems' official feeds.
- John Fritchey provides references to Ice-T
- Franco Coladipietro gives the DuPage County GOP perspective
- William Burns inducts new members to his "Century Club" (GA members with 100 "no" votes)
- Dan Rutherford does play-by-play of the debate on the floor
- Michael Zalewski ponders messing with the space-time continuum by Tweeting about Facebook and the Capitol Fax blog
- And of course, The Capitol Fax fills in the gaps.