Legal Arguments On ‘Travel Ban’, The Darker Side Of Canad And Photos Tracing Refugee Journye
On today's show:
- We talk about the legal process of President Trump's executive order with Baher Azmy, legal director at the Center for Constitutional Rights
- We hear about photojournalist Julia Rendleman's project documenting refugee families
- We speak with Canadian media critic Jesse Brown about "the darker side of Canada"
- Toronto residents tell us what they think of the U.S. political climate
- Our resident historian hips us to the original "Bonfire of the Vanities"