The 2016 Fair Trade Expo at Chicago’s Daley Plaza is underway. This year’s event looks at fair trade food, food justice, campus food movements, and the intersection of local food and fair food movements. Worldview is there and will broadcast live at 12:00 CT.
We’ll be talking to:
- Adam Olsen, advocacy advisor at Oxfam America
- Nancy Jones, iformer executive director of Chicago Fair Trade
- Susanne Donoghue, opened Ten Thousand Villages in Evanston in 1997.
- Katherine Bissell Cordova, executive director at Chicago Fair Trade
- Rev. Kara Wagner Sherer, pastor at St John’s Episcopal Church in Old Irving Park
- Allison Havens, co-owner of Y’abal Handicrafts in Guatemala
- Monica Eng, WBEZ reporter and co-host of the Chewing podcast
- Howard Rosing, cultural anthropologist, executive director of the Steans Center for Community-based Service Learning and Community Service Studies and co-director of the graduate program in Sustainable Urban Development at DePaul University