Connect with over 600,000 influential, educated listeners each week
Chicago Public Media’s Corporate Sponsorship team will work with you to design a custom-tailored program to help your organization reach its financial, marketing and philanthropic goals in our unique, commercial-free environment. Call and find out how easy it is to join other distinguished businesses and non-profit organizations that are already part of the WBEZ community.
Sponsorship vehicles can include:
- WBEZ 91.5 on-air announcements
- Vocalo 91.1 on-air announcements
- Sound Opinions and Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me! produced by Chicago Public Media and heard across the country each week
- Over 100+ event sponsorships available including WBEZ’s annual Global Activism Expo
- Digital advertising including tile ads, splash pages and online radio pre-rolls on WBEZ and Vocalo.
- E-Update, Vocalo and High Fidelity electronic newsletters, delivered into the mailboxes of highly engaged, devoted fans of Chicago Public Media
- Direct access to a difficult-to-reach, concentrated and affluent audience that includes consumers as well as many business decision-makers
- Important name recognition for your brand message among professionals and business leaders likely to be interested in your products and services
- Appreciation from your customers and peers who will recognize your commitment to the community and your support of Chicago Public Media
Contact Marv Nyren, Vice President of Corporate Sponsorship, at 312-948-4710, firstname.lastname@example.org, and begin a dialogue on how easy it is to be a Chicago Public Media sponsor.