Pascale Ife Williams wears many hats. She’s a healing justice practitioner, scholar and educator.
Reset checks in with Williams about how she’s finding hope and healing during difficult times. Plus, she shares resources to help us all navigate this moment.
What to read
1. We Live for the We: The Political Power of Black Motherhood by Dani McClain
2. Pleasure Activism: The Politics of Feeling Good by adrienne maree brown
3. Julián Is a Mermaid by Jessica Love
What to watch
4. Hair Love
5. Paris Is Burning
6. Black Joy Experience Album
What to do
7. Commit to a daily ritual of joy and/or pleasure
8. Take a daytime nap, go to sleep earlier than normal, unplug for a few days
9. Go on a socially distanced walk in nature
GUEST: Pascale Ife Williams, program coordinator of strategic solutions for cultural leadership at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago