(And stick around for more news below the quiz. That stuff could come up in next week's quiz.)
And now, we return to our regular programming.
RED-LIGHT DISTRICT. The chairman of the company behind Chicago's red-light camera program is quitting following a Chicago Tribune investigation that forced a company investigation and the discovery of improper ties to a former city transportation official -- including thousands of dollars in free trips to the Super Bowl and other sports events.
* Soldier Field's seating capacity won't be the NFL's smallest next year.
BUSH-HACKER. Someone who identifies himself as "Guccifier" gained access to the personal email of President George W. Bush's sister and the accounts of others close to the president. The Houston Chronicle has more.
* The last days of hacker Aaron Swartz.
* Facebook broke the Internet for some people last night.
* Meet a guy making good money on Twitter.
* Is this truly a new "golden age" for TV? Especially if you're the head of the household?