1. Oakland Mayor Jean Quan says the midnight raid on that city’s Occupy camp may have been coordinated with as many as 18 mayors from other cities with Occupy camps.
2. Occupy Oakland raided, protesters back, but no camping.
3. ACLU sues Oakland police to stop violence against protesters.
4. Displaced Oakland Occupiers flock to SF Occupy site.
5. Video: Dismantling Occupy Oakland.
6. More scenes from the dismantling of Occupy Oakland.
7. Oakland’s Occupy costs -- most to police -- hit more than $2 million.
8. Quan’s legal adviser, Dan Siegel -- a friend since 1968 -- resigns over city’s response to Occupy, says city should should the movement.
9. Oakland deputy mayor also resigns, gives vague reasons.
10. Scott Olsen’s first public statement.