Daily Rehearsal: NEXT UP line-up has been announced
1. It's the Best of Holy F**k at the Annoyance, after ten months of comedy performances. March 14 at 10 pm -- but this time, tickets are $10, not free. Who might you see? Amanda Blake Davis, Andrew Tischer, Barry Hite, Chelsea Devantez, Conner O'Malley, Hans Holsen, Jo Scott, Kellen Alexander, Steph Cook, Timmy Mayse and Tim Paul.
2. Steppenwolf's 2nd annual NEXT UP rotating repertory has been announced: Life and Limb by Keith Reddin, directed by Emily Campbell; South of Settling by Emily Schwend, directed by Adam Goldstein; and The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams, directed by Laley Lippard. As you may recall, this is in partnership with Northwestern. They sound...serious.
3. Do you want a movie theater in your home? Of course you do! If you get one, make it look like Brett Ratner's.
4. Mercury Theater will host Freud's Last Session in previews March 21. What happened during this session, I want to know. Also, it is apparently the longest running on and off-Broadway show ever?
5. I love A Midsummer's Nights Dream, but it can be very complicated. Luckily, it's up at Chicago Shakes and Ada went to see it. "Just remind the kids that there is some kissing in it," she warns.
Questions? Tips? Email email@example.com.