Mission #77: Save the world by drawing a cherry
Mission #77 begins with this video:
So here's how Mission Cherry Tee/Charity plays out...
1. Draw a cherry. Or draw a bunch of cherries. That's right, get out your box of crayons or watercolors or markers or pastels or any medium of your choice, and simply draw a cherry/cherries. Have fun! Get the kids involved! Get your office involved! Get coloring!
2. Scan and email it to me as a jpg or pdf at missamykr at yahoo dot com.
3. I will then create a line of Cherry Tee T-shirts with as many of the different drawings as possible. I will do this via CafePress and Spreadshirt, two print-on-demand companies I've worked with that create good quality t-shirts. You'll be able to order the shirts directly through their sites.
4. 100% of the profits will go to charity. Not 98%. Not 99%. 100%.
5. In terms of which charity or charities, please feel free to suggest one now in the comment section (nothing political please). I'm presently thinking Make-A-Wish Foundation and ScholarMatch.
I always loved Erma Bombeck's book If Life is a Bowl of Cherries, What Am I Doing in the Pits? (You too?) So let's harness and harvest those cherries to help create a more fruitful life for those in need.
First, quick update on Mission #74 Princess and (Little) Pea: we now have our adventurous team of "book hiders" (from about 20 different states!) who will be hiding Little Pea books in mattress stores around the country THIS WEEK! I'll be getting all the photos and video in by week's end, editing the final film next week, and posting it here the week (happily ever) after.
Finally, I'm currently weaving together all of your wonderful contributions from last Monday's mission to create our first ever Mission Amy KR Co-mmencement Address. It will be ready just in time for our Thursday Thingy.
* * *