WTWIYC/WTWOYC for Wednesday, August 8, 2012
For the committed and bored:
- The semifinals of women's field hockey at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. I know nothing about this, save that I have an enthusiastic coworker who used to play field hockey and will be sneaking peeks all day.
There are fewer and fewer bikini options as the days go on:
- This is it: the women's beach volleyball final at 3 p.m., where Kerri Walsh Jennings and Misty May-Treanor play their final game as a team. "We want to seal the deal that we're the best team that's ever happened," said Walsh Jennings. Watch it happen.
- Track and field gold, again, starting at noon.
Have you seen this video?:
- Why is sailing always so early? At 6:45 a.m., some medals will be given out.
Who works the hardest of these, let the betting start now:
- Equestrian individuals are at 1 p.m. I mean, we all know there's no potential presidental horse in the running anymore, so who cares?
- The men's handball quarterfinals. Apparently, USA is out.
- Table tennis gold at 9:30 a.m.