It’ll make nice filler noise at work as it’s the end of the month and you’ve maxed out your Pandora listening hours:
- Women’s soccer is USA v DPR Korea 11:15 a.m.
- Men’s basketball puts Tunisia against the USA at 4:15 p.m.
- Water Polo; men’s USA plays Russia at 12:20 p.m.
- Weightlifting gold for women is at 9:30 a.m.; men at 1:00 p.m.
WHO CARES ABOUT THE MEETING TRUDY, I’M WATCHING THE OLYMPICS:
- PHELP PHELPS PHELPS happens at 1:26 p.m. as the no-longer Olympics golden boy goes for his 19th medal in the 200 meter butterfly. Additionally, check the women’s 200 meter freestyle and 200 meter IM, as well as the men’s 4x200 free relay, which should be a doozy.
- Oh man alive, it’s the women’s gymanstics team final at 10:26 a.m. There will be tears.
They don’t call it primetime for nothing:
- I would love to watch all the tennis, which starts at 6 a.m., but that’s clearly not going to happen. But if you did, you’d catch Venus Williams, Andy Murray and then Andy Roddick against Novak Djokovic. Additionally, Maria Sharapova goes up against British teenager Laura Robson.
- USA plays North Korea at 11:15 a.m. in soccer.
- I haven’t quite figured out if diving is good to watch live re: time commitment and checking in and out sporadically. So it’s the women going for gold in the 10 meter synchonized area is at 9 a.m., if you can’t wait for Bob Costas.
Please tell me who watches these things:
- The canoeing gold medal winners duke it out at 7:30 a.m.