Updated at 6:35 p.m.
R&B musician R. Kelly left jail Monday evening after posting bail. Kelly is facing 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse. The charges involve four victims, including three who were girls under the age of 17 at the time of the alleged abuse.
In order to be released Kelly had to pay 10 percent of his $1 million bond. One of the conditions of his release is that he not contact any of the alleged victims, or have contact with people under the age of 18.
Earlier in the day Kelly pleaded not guilty to the charges. Kelly walked into the Chicago courtroom wearing an orange jumpsuit after spending the weekend in jail.
Kelly’s case was assigned to Cook County Associate Judge Lawrence Flood.
Also on Monday, attorney Michael Avenatti said he gave prosecutors another video that allegedly shows Kelly sexually abusing a 14-year-old girl.
“It leaves no question as to Mr. Kelly’s guilt,” Avenatti said.
Avenatti also said he was in contact with additional witnesses over the weekend.
“Each of these witnesses describe a decades-long system of abuse by Mr. Kelly of underage girls and conduct that is illegal, criminal, and is indicative of someone who should never walk free another day in his life,” Avenatti said.
Steve Greenberg, Kelly’s lawyer, said he has not seen any of the videos but maintains his client’s innocence.
“We’re going to try this case in the courtroom, were not going to try this case in the media,” said Greenberg.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.